Today, I’m gonna introduce to you guys to Tyrone. He is a buddy of mine, and we’re gonna talk about the 5 signs that you’re a nice girl.
- You set your standards based on how much you like the guy — your standard is not based on something that’s unmovable or indestructible. Which is something that comes from within. The more you like him, the more you tolerate b4llsh!+ from him.
- You forgive and forget very quickly — you gotta create standards before you meet that guy. Don’t believe everything they tell you.
- You believe every guy has good intentions — never underestimate how good people could be but also, never underestimate how evil people could be. You need to find a middle ground, and that is… you’re suspicious of everybody.
- You’re afraid of confrontation — because you’ve associated confrontation with pain. You’ve never felt respected when you’ve confronted somebody. This is a price to pay to get out of your nice girl habit.
- You’re way too polite — this is the easiest sign. People are going to interpret that as you being weak.