7 Mistakes Women Make Women On The First Date (CLASSIC)
Today we’re going to talk about seven things that women do on dates that you shouldn’t be doing.
- Revealing your intentions too early – It’s not that you’re not setting your standard, you’re taking away the mystery. It’s a lot better to let them find out subtly than to let them find out directly.
- Outcome dependence – when you’re focused on the outcome, you’re not enjoying the process.
- Fear of judgement – when you are afraid of how you’re going to come across, that comes from how you were raised, the standards of how you were abide by and as a result, you walk on eggshells.
- Gender roles – when you abide by those rules and nothing outside of that, that’s the issue.
- Arguing – Never argue on a date.
- Lateness – The lack of consideration when you’re on a date. Don’t act like nothing happened when you are late on a date.
- Inaccurate description of how you look – If you met online, better give the most accurate description because it’s going to get awkward real quick.