In this video, we're going to talk about the signs that a guy is losing interest. This doesn't mean to take one sign and assume he doesn't like you, rather see it as an accumulative kind of thing. One sign doesn't do you justice.
So let's summarize the 5 signs a guy has no interest in you anymore.
1. Less expressive: Does he express himself less? Does he send short text messages? Does he sound bored when he's talking to you? Those are all signs he's not emotionally invested in you. When a guy feels emotions for you, his actions will speak for himself.
2. Less physical: When a guy likes you he'll want to get physically close to you when he doesn't, he'll shy away from contact.
3. Time spent together lessens (spends time with friends): When a guy likes you, he'll try to spend as much time with you but when he doesn't, he'll shy away from spending time with you. He'll choose to hang out with his friends, or play video games rather than spend time with you.
4. No rhythm in the interaction: When you don't feel chemistry or when you don't feel that effortless conversation like it was during the beginning of your relationship, that means he's losing interest. It takes two to tango.
5. YOU need to do more to have a good conversation (give without getting in return). When you feel that you have to put into the conversation or think of what to say because your convos are awkward and boring, it means he's not putting any effort into your conversations. When a guy likes you, you won't have to put too much effort. Connecting will be effortless. But when he doesn't like you as much, you feel something is wrong and that gut feeling usually is right.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.