These techniques are things that I don’t really like to teach much but would really benefit those who want to use it. These techniques are also annoying when used against you and these techniques were used on me and it definitely worked!
1. Pick the right guy.
2. Send mixed signals: Nothing messes with a person's emotions than mixed signals. Nobody likes mixed signals because it actually works at getting us to think of the person.
3. Have pre-selection: Make it seem like you have other guys vying for your attention. When a guy thinks that other guys want his girl, he will want you more. If he feels that he could lose you to someone else, his feelings for you will increase. In order to make someone fall in love, they must feel that losing you would mean another man won.
4. Create some tension and discontent: Make him feel as though he hasn't fulfilled his potential, and encourage him to push harder. He'll see you as a source of strength.
5. Engage in their deep-rooted narcissism: Act as though you enjoy the things he enjoys. Inflate his ego and praise him for the things he believes he's good at. Make him feel proud of who he is.
6. Find out their fantasy, their weakness, and hint at the fact that you can make it happen.
7. Use your words and comfort their insecurity: Compliment him and make him feel good about himself. Know what his insecurities are and empower him with your words.
8. Pay attention to detail give them thoughtful gifts: Giving a thoughtful gift to a guy that's based on their interest makes any man fall in love with you... at least increase the likelihood of it.
9. Poeticize your presence
"Important things happen when your targets are alone: The slightest feeling of relief that you are not there, and it is all over. Familiarity and overexposure will cause this reaction. Remain elusive, then. Intrigue your targets by alternating an exciting presence with a cool distance, exuberant moments followed by calculated absences. Associate yourself with poetic images and objects, so that when they think of you, they begin to see you through and idealized halo. The more you figure in their minds, the more they will envelop you in seductive fantasies."
10. Disarm your target through showing vulnerability. The more sympathy and lust they feel for you, the higher the likelihood of them loving you.
11. Isolate your target: By isolating your target, this enables you to have a stronger influence. It takes them away from their comfort zone and so you're able to captivate his attention and remove any outside influence.
12. Have them talk about childhood pains and comfort them. Be there and make sure they feel at ease.
13. Stirrup the transgressive and taboo: People yearn to explore their dark side. Once the desire to transgress draws your target to you, it will be hard for them to stop. Take them farther than they imagined—the shared feeling of guilt and complicity will create a powerful bond."
14. Give them unique experiences with their passion. If they love smoking weed, have sex with him while smoking and make sure to do it prematurely so that it's an experience. If he loves reading, perform a sexual act with his passion.
15. Mix pleasure with pain: At times make your target feel guilty and insecure. The lower the lows, the higher the highs.
16. Once you feel like you have them, push away. Say that you're getting bored and etc.
17. Never let the other person take you for granted - use absence, create pain and conflict. Remember that the best relationships are not the ones that always happy. The best relationship has highs and lows.
That’s pretty much it! Use these techniques wisely.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.