Being a charismatic woman is about the force of your personality, the amount of presence that you emanate in a room and the attention that you’re able to draw. It doesn’t have to be about looks, it’s about the aura you emanate.
1. Conviction: it's having certainty about who you are, beliefs and your actions. there's a humf in your actions. People follow those who believe what they say and show it through their actions. If you, as a woman, have a conviction, whatever that might be, people will listen and follow you.
2. Empathy: having empathy enables you to naturally feel the urge to get to know people. Your conversational skills will naturally improve because if you feel empathy for someone, it's easy to have the curiosity to get to know them. This increases your charisma because, in order to be deemed as charismatic, you have to be a good listener.
3. Don't care: remember, being charismatic is not about being liked. If you are going to be fully expressive, you have to not care what people think. This will enable you to remove any filters and any fear of getting disliked.
4. Be known for something: have a niche. I am known as someone who hates LeBron James so when LeBron does something amazing, guess who they message? ME! When LeBron won the championship, guess who people were waiting to talk to? ME! Be known for something so that you are more easily memorable.
5. Challenge people: when conversating with people mess with them once in a while. Don't have a polite conversation all the time. Mix it up a bit. Be willing to escape the normal form of small talk and have a little fun when conversing.
6. Feel excited about meeting people: feel genuine excitement to meet people and people's first impression of you will improve.
7. make people feel good by letting them talk since a good impression is all about how people feel
8. Be your own source of positive emotions: focus on making yourself feel good rather than looking for happiness on the outside. This will naturally increase your charisma.
9. Say less to be more mysteries and vague about answers so that they can elaborate.
10. Be present - focus on the person's voice or how your feet feel. This will remove your attention from your inner voice into the present moment.
Applying these 10 techniques on how to be charismatic, you will learn how to emanate that charisma that influences people.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.