These 20 tips for your first date that you should follow, now these are not techniques, these are basic fundamentals or prerequisites. These are very basic things but as you know, it’s the basic things that people mess up in.
1. Clean your damn home: nothing's worse than coming home to a dirty crib. Clean your house. If a guy likes you most likely it won't be a problem, but you don't want him talking bad about you.
2. Confirm to the guy you’re meeting with him
3. Suggest an affordable date: sometimes guys are short on money, so a nice way to make things better for him is to just suggest a quick, affordable date. Easy escape if the date goes bad.
4. Tell him that the date is going to be short and keep a premade excuse: once again if the date sucks, it's better to have a premade excuse. This helps him deal with the inevitable rejection.
5. If you feel nervous … meditate prior to date: meditation is my favorite way to relax prior to a date. So if you are the type to cancel dates because of nervousness, this will help.
6. Dress sexy
7. To avoid awkwardness Offer to pay half prior to date: once again, this is just to avoid the awkward moment prior to paying. This is one of those tips you don't take to heart.
1. Get there on time
2. DON’T TALK ABOUT POLITICS!!!!!!! that’ll get you friend zone faster than. Getting defensive is the worst thing to do when on a date.
3. Sit side by side rather than in front
4. Play hard to get (ask yourself, what can I do to have fun): make it fun on the guy. If you are too easy, it's boring. Make your date, and the seduction process fun and exciting. Playing hard to get makes the process a lot more enjoyable.
5. Focus on your breathing while talking
6. Use natural qualifiers: Find out what you naturally want in a man, and ask him a question to see whether or not he meets those standards. Naturally, react to him and your reaction will subtly signal to him if you approve or not. This makes him either work for your approval or enjoy the feeling of being validated and thus make him want more of it.
8. If you want to go home with him ask him you want to watch a movie… then ask him if he has internet
1. Don’t tell the guy what to do or criticize him: This makes a man defensive and loses interest.
2. Don’t tell him “we’re not doing nothing today!” let him think and fantasize. Seriously. The best part about a date is not knowing whether or not the date will end up with sex. You have to let him fantasize so that he can enjoy the date.
3. Don’t ask him how much he earns
4. Don’t gossip or try to talk down other women
5. I know you love Jesus… but keep him and politics out.
I know these are basic and concrete. Don’t focus on extravagant things, focus on the fundamentals.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.