Today I’m going to give you 5 techniques that any woman can use to make any guy be attracted to them. This will make a guy talk to you, invest in you and want to earn your validation and get you to the point that they will think about you and know what you are pretty good with your words.
1. Silence: The best technique to create attraction, tension and make people invest in the conversation. This is the main technique that I use to teach men how to seduce women.
2. Delayed Response: if you want to give off the vibe of a cool person, then wait an extra second to respond from time to time. It doesn't mean to do it all the time, but once in a while.
3. Push Pull: push-pull is an old school tactic to create attraction. You compliment them one second, and they mess with them the next. For example, "I love you!!" then the next second "I hate you!" All kidding around, but the point is that you're hot one second and cold the next. Pushing them away one second and them pulling them towards you the next.
4. Empathy (conversation): A great way to improve your flirting skills is through empathy.
5. Natural qualifiers: find out what you enjoy to do and ask the guys if they enjoy doing that too.
These are simple techniques and it’s not going to require a lot of thinking on your part. You may have used these techniques before and just not noticed it.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.