These are the 12 biggest turn-offs for men.
1. REVEALING YOUR INTENTIONS: Don't tell the guy what's going to happen at the end of the date. Make him guess. Make him think. Even if you don't plan to have sex with him, telling him the end of the story ruins the interaction. Don't do it.
2. Neediness: Nothing chases a guy away than a needy woman. Stop being needy and you'll see guys are more willing to commit to you.
3. No space: Give a guy space and space to miss you. If you're always up in his space, he's going to lose interest.
4. No sense of identity: Don't lose yourself in an attempt to make the guy like you.
5. Not letting us chase: You have to let the guy chase. If he's not the one chasing, it means you're the one doing all the chasing. Let the guy chase you by giving him some damn space.
6. No hygiene: You know... no need to go any further.
7. No depth in personality: Not having personality traits that contradict your primary trait. This gives you more depth and makes you more interesting.
8. No life: You have to have a life. You have to have a passion because if you don't, then you're going to be sucked into the guy's life and lose yourself in it.
9. Not being healthy.
10. Expecting guys to do everything: expecting him to make the move, expecting him to always pay, expecting him to be good in bed, expecting him to make sure that you feel good, I mean you…. just chill.
11. When you’re not a freak.
12. Having a shitty personality and being a bad conversationalist.
These are the 12 turn-offs for men at least in my opinion.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.