Most women have no clue when it comes to approaching guys they like because of the obvious: fear of the approach and fear of judgment. There's nothing wrong with making the first move on a guy.
The first key to remember when approaching is this: Don't be what you are not. If you feel nervous, don't try to come across as someone who isn't nervous. Feel it and embrace it or else it’ll create anxiety.
So here are some openers you can use for different scenarios.
1) How to approach a guy In a group setting
- If you see a guy at a bar or club and don't know how to approach, just use a simple, "Hey how have you been?" It makes people think you know him and he'll respond in a way that says "maybe she knows me". It removes a lot of discomforts.
2) How to approach him In the streets
- If you see a cute guy coming down the street just
“I normally don’t do this, but I just thought you looked really cool and wanted to say hi”
-Talking about your day
-You looked interesting, just wanted to chat for a second
-"Hi, you dropped something!
-The “do I know you” look
-Or sticking your tongue
4) How to get a guy's attention at the grocery store
If he’s in a kart, have a kart battle
Then you dropped something
5) How to get the guy in the Train or in public
Read a book and use that as an opener. When you're reading a book, and you see the guy, and he's reading a book, point at his book and give it a thumbs down, and then give a thumbs up at yours. It's a cheeky way to get a guy's attention.
So what do you say after your opener? Simple.
Say “You surprised me” and then let him ask why, and then give him a cold read.
It's hard to talk to a guy you like when you don't know how to have a proper conversation but there's a simple solution: Feel as though you’re talking to your little brother
Getting the guy's number by asking "Are you always busy?" and then say "Here take my number, text me sometime, bye…" and leave.
Also, always make it simple.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.