Sometimes men just want to be friends. So here are the signs that look as though he likes you, but in reality, you're just deep in the friend zone.
1. Asking you to hang out: Just because you ask a girl out doesn’t mean you like her. The way he asks you out is also important. If he asks you to hang out with him out of the blue without any preparation. It’s more friendly. Most guys will treat this as a special occasion. They aren’t as smooth
2. Engaging with you on social media: Just because he likes your photos, or responds to your messages, doesn’t mean he likes you. Sometimes he sees you as a really good friend. Sometimes you’re actually a good company.
3. Messaging you first: Once again, just because he messages you first doesn’t mean he likes you. Just because he texts you often doesn’t mean he likes you, he can just be acting friendly. Now, if he sends you good morning texts and good night texts, yes, that means something. But just casually starting a conversation with you over text on a consistent basis doesn't mean a thing.
4. Spending a lot of time with you: Once again, just because you guys spend a lot of time together doesn’t mean he likes you. Sometimes you guys have a simple platonic friendship. Everybody might see it as just friends, but because you like him, you add extra meaning to the interaction.
5. Meeting his family (friend test): A test of a true friend is if you met his family. The only reason this might mean something is if you guys are actually dating. If you guys are just friends and no parameters have been set, and you meet his parents, you're deep in the friend zone. Yeah, his parents might tell him to go out with you, but that won't help as well.
Sometimes guys send mixed signals that appear as though they like you when in reality they're just being friendly. Women do this ALL the time.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.