Key: you must stay detached and have no mercy. If you don't stay detached, you might start liking him and ruin all your efforts. Have no mercy because when you know he likes you, once you have him in your grip, you have to provide the finishing blows without hesitation in order to make all this work.
1. Pick the right victim: Make sure that the guy you’re trying to brainwash has low self-esteem and has few friends. The more of an outsider he is, the better. This will give you greater control without exerting a lot of effort.
2. Isolate your victim: It's important for the guy to be isolated. His friends and family will be there in an attempt to break the spell. The more you isolate him through going on a vacation or outright putting him against his family (us vs them mentality), it’ll make him grow closer to you.
An even better tactic is to have him come to you. Why? It puts you in a position where he's coming to you and it makes him exert more energy and effort just to see you.
3. Have preselection: have other guys wanting you. This will make him chase harder and it makes him more jealous. All these feelings are the emotions you need to fuck with his head and mind.
Here’s where the pain comes
4. Give him the fear of losing you. Anything that you do with the underlying fear of losing you will have more power. An absence from someone you know loves you is different than an absence from someone whom you don’t know likes you. You can go cold for a week and if he doesn't fear losing you, it won't have that effect. But if you go cold and he had that fear of losing you, now your moves have greater effect than they did before.
5. Once you feel that you have them, break up with them. Let them experience their fear. Experiencing their fears makes them want to go back to their comfort zone, and what does that look like? He chases you more. He tries to get you back into his life.
6. Let him chase you, but put him in the friend zone. Be friends with him. Let his love for you burn him on the inside and now you have the power.
All of this is not to create a happy and functional relationship. It's to mess with someone's mind. It's to hurt a man at the fundamental level. So you won't REALLY make him fall in love. It'll just be the illusion of love. What he's going to feel is his ego bruised masquerading as love. Once he gets his ego healed, he'll lose interest and that's why it's important to repeat the cycle in order to keep him trapped.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.