These are traits that when I see in a woman I'm like, 'Alright, I'm out.'
1. The need to be right: This comes down to being stubborn. When you want something or want to prove a point, you don’t stop until you feel like you did.
When you develop the reputation of someone who doesn’t admit being wrong from time to time, open communication is practically impossible. People need to feel that you are open and sometimes you are willing to admit that you are wrong.
To fix this, orchestrate moments when you “confess” to a wrongdoing.
2. The Moral Woman: The woman who never did anything wrong. The woman who’s on a moral high ground and looks at others from above. You don’t want to become this woman. This type of woman will get the worst out of everything. Rather than being honest with you, people will show you the face you want to see.
Women who are too moral always try to fit people into their standards.
You’re constantly judging others to see where they fall on your moral high ground.
3. Cry baby: Crying and tears are tactics that should be used during emergencies. Only use it when you REALLY REALLY need to get your point across. Don’t over use it or else men will get turned off by it.
When men notice that you cry for everything, they’ll begin to grow indifferent towards you.
4. The Victim: This woman is the type of woman who feels like she can’t control her life and, as a result, learns helplessness and now depends on her man to feel better. This is a dangerous position to be in because you depend on the guy to fulfill all your needs. This puts a man in a position where he feels like he is responsible for your emotional state of mind and as a guy… fuck that!
5. The Do It All: This type of woman is the type that needs to get everything done on her own just to prove a point that 'she needs no man'.
This type doesn't allow her man to exhibit any masculinity because she strips him of any chance he might have to express it. Rather than feigning like you need help for the sake of letting him help you, you do it all plus extra credit.
A man wants to feel wanted, and needed. Nothing makes a man feel more masculine than helping a partner in need. But if you're constantly trying to project the image of 'the independent woman' then he'll never get that chance.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.