The problem is not that women can't get men to want to commit to them. The problem is that the knowledge stored in their mind is only accessible depending on their emotional state.
Negative emotional states cause you to access knowledge of neediness. The only way you'll know how to act is needy.
Emotional states of abundance allows you to be free from the outcome and lets you act in a way that's attractive. That's why you act differently with the guys you don't like and the guys that you like.
You're accessing different kinds of information unconsciously through your emotional state.
Another problem is when a woman is unaccomplished, insecure, ashamed, and does not have much of a sense of her own feminine identity. Your identity is being suppressed by superficial social standards.
Not being able to keep men is a SYMPTOM, not the problem itself.
The relationship is not the goal. The goal is to become a happy, driven, successful, self-assured woman.
If you do not meet this description, stop watching dating info, and go get your life together:
1. No job? Get a fucking job. Don’t give your power over to a man by being dependent on him. Money brings power. With money, nobody can control you.
It’ll also kill idle time, which increases neediness and obviously makes men lose interest. Being busy leads you to have more things to do.
2. Get in shape. Health is important. Go to the gym. Not only will you look better, feel better, and have more energy, you can also meet other men in the process. The attention you’ll be getting is good for the self-esteem. Also eat healthy food.
3. No hobby? Go find one! You need a hobby to spend your idle time on. You're not just thinking where your guy is.
Have hobbies that allow you to exert creative energy.
4. Don’t go out nightly? Go out to one meet ups regularly. This will get you in the habit of socializing and meeting people.
Meet people without having an outcome in mind. You'll be able to practice your social skills.
5. Visualize your ideal life. This is the most important part out of all the tips. This will rewire your brain so that you’ll know exactly where to delegate its energy.
Don’t just want something. Envision it in your mind and make it an obsession. Envision how you want people to react to you. Envision how you want to feel towards people. Envisioned the kind of relationship you’ll have.
See that vision every day. Make your future a priority, not through worrying about it, but by seeing it in your mind consistently.
In life, you have to be specific about your wishes.
6. Meditate. It helps you be more present and more in control of your emotions.
Meditation removes negative thought patterns that continually perpetuate in your consciousness. Those negative thought patterns are based on your insecurities and the things that people told you to do or not do.
Meditation allows you to move away from them. It makes you your own source of positive emotions. You’ll learn to derive good feelings, not from the external but from within.
After all this, go and learn how to talk to men. Just know that you can gain happiness and peace on your own without depending on one.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.