Women don’t seem to understand how powerful eye contact is on men. A lot of the times, insecurities cause women to have HORRIBLE eye contact.
The eyes reflect how you feel about yourself and about the world. If I notice that a woman avoids making eye contact, it’s a clear indication that there’s discomfort inside. It’s never a good sign when a woman has bad eye contact with me.
Remember, the issue isn’t the fact that you don’t know how to have good eye contact, but that you can’t project what’s not inside of you. You have to have your shit together to have confident eye contact.
Having your shit together entails:
• Having a clear mission in life
• Having set values
• Having personal ethics
• Embracing your masculine energy
• Having set boundaries
I’m going to be showing you some common tips on eye contact, and some ways to use eye contact to get men to chase you. It’s simple and practical so I know you’re going to enjoy it.
Common advice to improve eye contact:
1. Don’t watch fucking ‘practice eye contact' videos on YouTube
2. Find out what deeper issue is causing the eye contact problem and promise yourself to resolve it.
3. Start practicing eye contact with REAL people. If you are nervous, look at the spot between their eyebrows. You should, however, move onto their eyes.
4. Don’t stare; use appropriate breaks during the conversation (usually every 5-10 seconds, but depends on the person you are talking to).
5. Focus on one eye, you can’t focus on both at the same time (try it).
7. Don’t open your eyes too wide like a fish. You can blink. This isn’t a staring competition.
8. If you are feeling awkward, that’s good. You are getting out of your comfort zone. Soon, this shit will be a breeze.
When on a date with a guy you like
1. It’s a good idea to have moments of silence and just stare at each other’s eye. This has been scientifically shown to increase the connection between a man and a woman. If you want to increase the effect, then make eye contact. If he talks, sensually shush him, and tell him just to look.
2. Communicate amongst strangers. It strengthens the bond and gives an “us versus them” feel to your interactions.
3. When he says something that you don’t like, look away in a very obvious and intentional way. This makes the guy say, “Hey, whats up man! I was just kidding!”
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.