This is how you never lose control and power in a relationship. Halfway through making this, I was really a little hesitant sharing it because it's really wrong.
1. Distract him with a smokescreen by telling him he’s in the friend zone. He’s going to work to make you attracted. In reality, that’s not really his real target. He already has you. You’re just making him work.
2. Orchestrate mini arguments where you intentionally lose and admit you’re wrong. He’s going to begin seeing you as an egoless person. So that when a real argument comes around, you have more moral leverage.
3. Don’t fully trust his friends because they are his friends and they will leave you as soon as you leave him. They will tell him your secrets and report back to him. That’s what friends do. The love and kindness they show you are your enemies worst nightmare.
4. Get out of the habit of trying to prove someone wrong out of resentment. It creates resentment.
5.Selective confessions. Confess to wrongdoing and feel contrite. That will establish the reputation of an honest person.
6. Selective honesty. Reveal a “secret” or a weakness to let him open up.
7. Have fake weaknesses. Don’t let him know where it hurts you. React to things you don’t find painful. Give him a false target and he’ll never know how to hurt you.
8. Use absence to make him miss you like going to see your parents for the weekend. Try to make him experience what is like not to be with you. You never know how much you miss someone until you do.
9. Have a lot of friends and have close relationships.
10. Always have a plan B. Don’t let the guy know you don’t have other options. At least give him the illusion. This will take away a lot of power.
11. Be committed but talk to him about the realism of relationships. The truth hurts and since it’s the truth, he can’t hate you for it.
12. Don’t let him think you’re very vigilant. Let him feel that he can get away with things because this will show his true light. Don’t be so hard on his phone habits. Let him fuck up.
13. Set up a scenario where your friend calls you and you go back to your room and he comes and asks who’s that and you try to run away and he thinks it’s a guy then show it’s your cousin. This can be used against him in the court of bullshit when you guys argue about stupid shit.
14. Become aware of the possible downfalls and prepare accordingly. That means prepare with predisposed habits and excuses. If you want an affair, get actual overtime so that he sees you go to work. Make it real. Hasty plans never pan out.
15. Get a person to give him her number, get her to text him and be there. Even if it’s wrong, the suspicion will give you power.
16. Find his weakness and exploit it.
17. Don’t show him how aware and alert you are. Use selective ignorance to drop his guard.
18. Don't take anything for free. Pay half.
19. Don’t act perfect, show selective weakness and imperfection.
20. Learn sexual tactics.
21.Know your enemy because when you're in an argument, reason won’t win.
22. Act like a spy but be an enemy. Have a fake belief and slowly change it to convince him.
23. Have your emotions in check. Don’t raise your voice. If you feel defensive notice it and do the opposite.
24. Praise the traits you want.
25. Fake confess a weakness so that he can confess his weaknesses.
Be careful using these tactics because when you know you have this kind of control over someone, it changes you.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.