This is how you develop a presence of mind. This is extremely important, especially while talking to a guy. A lot of people especially women cannot follow through and it's because they lack the presence of mind. when things get tough they panic and they choke
Strong-minded people are forged by fire, not born. Most minds are weak, but it's hidden from the boring null moments of life. Our weakness is felt through avoidance and when problems arise, that’s when we need it.
Having a strong mind is all about training it. Most women are weak minded, not because of gender, but culture and past down belief systems. The presence of the mind will help you relax when life’s sudden problems arise.
Key 1: Become addicted to challenges
- Fear is the most destructive emotion.
- Face your fears, or else they’ll consume you.
- Fear is like a negative bank account that you know you need to address, but you don’t.
- Face your fears. Get in the habit of facing emotionally challenging situations so that your mind can get used to it.
- The feeling of overcoming a challenge will make you strong.
- The more you overcome, the more battle-tested you’ll become.
Key 2: Be self-reliant
- Don’t depend on other people to get things done. Learn to have confidence in yourself by overestimating yourself more than usual.
- Fear makes the enemy look stronger and you, weaker.
Key 3: When dealing with fools, treat them like children. Emotionally crazy people are fools. Don’t take them seriously. See them as a child with compassion.
Key 4: Unintimidate yourself by focusing on the now when things get tough. Fear, anxiety and all those emotions come from a future projection, focus your attention on the now and it’ll work.
Key 5: Develop an instinct for making quick decisions and develop an understanding of your terrain. Get in the habit of making quick decisions.
Cultivate these keys during normal waking situations and not when the problem arises. Fear makes you hesitate. Remember that thinking fast is thinking clearly and that a crowded mind can’t think right.
We discuss this in greater detail in my course.... click here.